Best New Vein Treatment in Chicago
Are you looking for the best new vein treatment in Chicago, IL? If so, there are several factors you must consider. While it’s important to figure out which is the best minimally invasive treatment for vein disease, you must also find the best doctors and staff to handle your treatment.
The following are some of the basic factors to consider when looking for the best vein treatment in the Windy City:
- You must find vein doctors who are board-certified because that indicates they’ve gone through challenging residencies and fellowships, establishing them as some of the best doctors out there.
- Vein doctors who ideally have experience with vascular imaging since that’s a crucial part of vein disease diagnosis and treatment.
- The vein doctor should also be recognized by the American Board of Venous Medicine.
- The doctors and staff in the Chicago area should be extremely kind and compassionate.
- You must look for state-of-the-art vein clinics in the Chicago area since modern vein treatments rely on advanced technologies.
- The vein doctors and staff should run diagnostic tests like Doppler Ultrasound during the initial consultation.
- The state-of-the-art vein clinic should also accept insurance plans because vein treatment can be expensive, and insurance coverage makes them financially manageable.
Once you’ve found the right vein doctors and staff in Chicago IL, you must consider the type of treatment they provide. Some of the best minimally invasive treatments for vein disease include endovenous laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation, and VenaSeal. However, if you only have spider veins with no underlying condition, the doctor may recommend Sclerotherapy.
Vein Treatment Clinic Chicago, which works in conjunction with VIP Medical Group, is currently one of the best vein centers in the Chicago area. Located in downtown Chicago, our vein clinic is close to the 90/94 and just across from the red line stop at Clark & Division, making it highly accessible for all types of commuters. Located in the heart of the city, our vein clinic is in proximity to landmarks like The Magnificent Mile and the John Hancock Building with plenty of parking space.
I have varicose veins. What treatment options do I have?
Before we discuss varicose vein treatment options, it’s important to understand the root cause of varicose veins. Chronic venous insufficiency is the root cause of the bulging veins on your legs. This is a circulatory disorder in which your vein valves collapse, which causes blood to flow in your leg veins, leading to vein diction and the formation of varicose veins.
As such, during your initial consultation, your vein doctors and staff must recommend the treatment of vein diseases. You should opt for a minimally invasive treatment that will address the underlying vein disease and not just the symptomatic superficial varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins, the following are some of your minimally invasive treatment options.
- Radiofrequency Ablation: This is a minimally invasive treatment in which the vein doctor channels heat energy into the diseased vein via a catheter. The thermal energy creates a reaction that eventually collapses the diseased vein, and the accumulated blood reroutes to healthier veins.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: This is a minimally invasive treatment in which the vein doctor inserts an endovenous laser into the diseased saphenous vein. The endovenous laser generates laser energy to destroy the diseased vein and restore blood circulation to the heart.
- VenaSeal: This is a minimally invasive treatment in which the vein doctor injects a medical adhesive into the diseased saphenous vein to fuse its vein walls. The diseased vein essentially becomes scar tissue that eventually gets absorbed by the body while the accumulated blood reroutes to healthier veins.
The aforementioned treatments of vein disease are minimally invasive, conclude within an hour, and they carry a negligible risk of side effects.
Are you looking for the best new vein treatment in Chicago, IL? Some of the best minimally invasive treatments for vein disease include radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, VenaSeal, and Sclerotherapy. All of them are minimally invasive treatments with a low risk of side effects, and they conclude within an hour with no side effects or complications. In addition to finding the best minimally invasive treatment, you must also find a vein clinic with the best doctors and staff. You must look for state-of-the-art vein clinics with nationally-recognized and highly-trained vein doctors who specialize in vascular imaging and the latest minimally invasive treatments. Vein Treatment Clinic Chicago IL is one of the best vein centers in the Chicago area because we have some of the best vein doctors, have state-of-the-art infrastructure, and accept insurance plans. Our vein clinic is highly accessible for all commuters in the Windy City since it’s located in downtown Chicago, just across from the red line stop at Clark & Division and within proximity to landmarks like The Magnificent Mile and Lincoln Park. You can learn more about new vein treatments in Chicago, IL here.