How to Find the Best Vein Clinic in Chicago?
Are you suffering from vein diseases like spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers, or deep vein thrombosis? Do you have signs or symptoms of vein disease like restless legs syndrome, leg heaviness, or swollen ankles or feet? If so, you must find the best vein clinic in Chicago, Illinois.
The following are some of the primary qualities to consider in the best Chicago vein clinics:
- The presence of highly trained vein specialists. A vein clinic is only as good as its doctors and staff. You must find a vein clinic with board-certified doctors with special recognition from the American Board of Venous Medicine. The vein doctors should also specialize in vascular imaging, a crucial skill when it comes to the diagnosis and treatment of vein disease.
- The vein clinic should have state-of-the-art technologies and equipment. This is necessary because modern treatments of vein disease rely on advanced technologies like VNUS, ClosureFAST, ClariVein, etc.
- The vein clinic should also be populated with friendly staff — one that addresses all of your needs and ensures your physical and emotional comfort.
- The vein care clinic should focus on minimally invasive treatments for vein disease such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. These are the best vein treatments because they’re minimally invasive, non-surgical, safe, relatively painless, and they conclude within an hour with no downtime.
Vein Treatment Clinic Chicago IL is one of the few vein care clinics in the Windy City that meets all of the aforementioned requirements and qualities. In addition to being a state-of-the-art clinic with the best vein doctors and friendly staff, our clinic is also highly accessible to all types of commuters in or around Chicago.
Vein Treatment Clinic Chicago is located in the downtown area, close to the red line stop at Clark & Division and within walking distance of important landmarks like the Magnificent Mile and Lincoln Park. Our vein clinic also offers easy parking space.
How much does it cost to fix varicose veins?
Treatment of vein diseases can be pretty expensive, especially if you don’t have insurance coverage. It’s not possible to give an exact overview of the cost of varicose vein treatment because it depends on several factors, including the location of vein treatment, the type of treatment, the anesthetic used, insurance coverage and various other factors.
To discuss the cost of vein treatment, you need to first identify which minimally invasive treatment your vein doctor is recommending. You should only opt for a minimally invasive treatment — as opposed to vascular surgery — because it’s a lot more effective, painless, and has a negligible risk of side effects. Furthermore, a minimally invasive treatment generally concludes within an hour so you can resume your daily activities immediately.
The following are some of the best minimally invasive treatments for varicose veins, along with their cost and insurance coverage.
- Radiofrequency Ablation: This is a minimally invasive treatment in which the vein doctor uses thermal energy to collapse the diseased saphenous vein and restore blood circulation to the heart. The cost of a single session may be thousands of dollars, depending on the seriousness of vein disease. However, it’s a medically necessary procedure and is covered by insurance.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: This is a minimally invasive treatment in which the vein specialist uses laser energy to destroy the diseased saphenous vein and reroute accumulated blood to healthier veins. A single session’s cost may range from $2,000 to $7,000, depending on various factors. It’s often covered by medical insurance.
- VenaSeal: This is a minimally invasive treatment in which the vein doctor injects a medicine or vein glue into the diseased saphenous vein to fuse its walls and restore blood circulation to the heart. It’s extremely expensive and isn’t covered by insurance because it has only recently been approved by the FDA.
Please contact a reputable Chicago vein clinic for an accurate summary of the cost of vein treatment, both with and without insurance.
If you’re suffering from vein diseases like spider veins or varicose veins, you must find the best vein clinic in Chicago IL. The best vein clinics in Chicago are those populated with highly-trained vein specialists recognized by the American Board of Venous Medicine. The vein doctors should also have a strong background in minimally invasive treatments and vascular imaging. You should also look for vein clinics that focus entirely on minimally invasive treatments using state-of-the-art technologies. You can read more about how to find the best vein clinic in Chicago IL here. While there are a lot of great vein clinics in the Windy City of Chicago, Vein Treatment Clinic Chicago is currently one of the best vein clinics because it meets all of the aforementioned qualities. Our vein clinic is located in downtown Chicago, across from the red line stop at Clark & Division, and near some of the city’s most iconic landmarks like Lincoln Park and the Chicago History Museum. For more information, schedule an appointment with the best vein clinic in Chicago today.