Where is the Best Vein Doctor TX Located?
When looking for the best vein doctor TX, one of the most important qualities to consider is the quality of their vein clinic and its location. It’s crucial to find a vein treatment center in Houston that’s highly accessible — it should ideally be located near several prime landmarks and have ample opportunities for public transportation. This quality proves to be especially useful if your varicose vein treatment requires several sessions and trips to the vein clinic.
Dr. Calvin Jung is a great vein doctor in Houston TX. because he’s the medical director of the most accessible and well-appointed vein clinic in the city — Vein Treatment Clinic Houston. Affiliated with an excellent collective of vein doctors and vein clinics (VIP Medical Group), Vein Treatment Clinic Houston is located in 2024 Richmond Ave, just a few short minutes from premier shopping venues like The Galleria and Highland Village.
In addition to being ideally positioned, Vein Treatment Clinic Houston is a modern vein clinic equipped with the latest technologies necessary to provide the best minimally invasive varicose vein treatments like radiofrequency ablation and sclerotherapy.
Dr. Calvin Jung, meanwhile, is an NYU-trained doctor with a perfect track record who can treat all of your vein conditions using painless non-surgical procedures. Vein conditions are often caused by a dangerous circulatory disorder known as chronic venous insufficiency so you should schedule a consultation with Dr. Jung immediately.
What is the Best Treatment for Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are large twisted and dilated blood vessels that bulge out of the surface of the skin. The root cause of varicose veins is circulatory disorder known as chronic venous insufficiency, a condition in which your vein valves malfunction and blood accumulates in your leg veins.
Treatments for varicose veins are those that address the underlying vein disease. Historically, the only way to treat vein disease was through surgical procedures. However, in recent years, advanced technologies have paved the way for minimally invasive non-surgical varicose vein treatments that are generally more effective and cause minimal pain or discomfort.
The following is a brief overview of the best treatment for varicose veins.
- Radiofrequency Ablation: This is a minimally invasive procedure in which the vein doctor uses thermal energy — channeled via a catheter under ultrasound guidance — to collapse the diseased saphenous vein.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: This is a minimally invasive procedure in which the vein doctor collapses the affected saphenous vein using laser energy so that the accumulated blood may reroute to healthier veins.
- VenaSeal: This is a minimally invasive and non-surgical procedure in which the vein doctor injects a medical adhesive into the diseased saphenous vein to seal it shut. The accumulated blood reroutes to healthier veins and the diseased vein eventually hardens and gets absorbed by the body.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: This is a procedure in which the vein doctor creates incisions on the surface of the skin to physically remove the superficial varicose veins left over after the primary treatment.
- Sclerotherapy: This is a cosmetic spider vein treatment in which the spider vein specialist injects a medicine into the spider veins to seal them shut. The spider veins gradually harden and get absorbed by the body.
All of the aforementioned treatments are suitable in different situations. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Jung so he may diagnose the root cause of your varicose veins and spider veins and curate a suitable minimally invasive treatment plan.