What is the Best Clinic for Vein Treatment in Clifton 2020?
Are you looking for the best clinic for vein treatment in Clifton 2020? Well, there are a lot of great vein clinics in Clifton NJ, but VIP Medical Group’s Vein Treatment Clinic Clifton is undoubtedly one of the best.
- We have board-certified doctors who have graduated from some of the best medical institutions, completed residencies, fellowship programs, and have established themselves as some of the best vein doctors in the industry.
- Our vein specialists have received special recognition from the American Board of Venous Medicine for their contribution to the field of phlebectomy.
- Caroline Novak — the leading vein doctor in Clifton — has a perfect success rate, having treated hundreds of patients with varicose veins, spider veins, and a wide range of other vein conditions.
- Our vein doctors are also specially trained in vascular imaging, which is a crucial skill in the treatment and diagnosis of vein disease.
- Our state-of-the-art vein center is equipped with the latest technologies necessary to provide the latest and safest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments.
- We use diagnostic tests like Doppler Ultrasound to diagnose the root cause of your vein conditions and treat it accordingly. And we only use the latest minimally invasive procedures like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, VenaSeal, and sclerotherapy.
In addition to being extremely advanced and having access to some of the best vein specialists in the industry, our vein clinic is also highly accessible. Vein Treatment Clinic Clifton is located right off NJ-3 just past the Ford dealership on Route 46E. We also offer plenty of parking space, making it accessible for all types of commuters. For more information, you must schedule an appointment with the best vein doctor in Clifton NJ today.
What should I do after sclerotherapy?
Sclerotherapy is one of the best minimally invasive procedures for the treatment of spider veins. This is a procedure in which the vein specialists inject a sclerosant solution into your spider veins to fuse their vein walls, essentially turning them into scar tissues. The accumulated blood reroutes to healthier veins, and the hardened scar tissues eventually get absorbed by the body. The appearance of spider veins gradually recedes after a few days or weeks.
Sclerotherapy is one of the best minimally invasive procedures because it’s non-surgical, doesn’t cause any pain or discomfort, carries a negligible risk of side effects, and is an in-office procedure that concludes within 30 minutes with no downtime. As such, most people can seek treatment during their work lunch hours and resume most normal activities immediately after.
However, even though sclerotherapy is minimally invasive and safe, you must still take a few precautions. The following are some tips on what you should or shouldn’t do after sclerotherapy:
- Wear compression stockings for a few days or weeks after the procedure to facilitate blood circulation in your legs.
- Walk for around one hour after the treatment to facilitate blood circulation. Following that, walk for at least 30 minutes a day for the next couple of weeks. However, you should avoid strenuous exercises and activities like swimming, jogging, tennis, weight lifting, etc.
- Don’t shave your legs for a few days.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory medications like ibuprofen and aspirin.
- Don’t go for hot showers, baths, or saunas.
- Don’t apply hot compresses on your legs or the treated area for a few days.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to direct sunlight.
- Side effects like bruising and slight discomfort are normal. However, if you experience any complications like allergic reactions, leg ulcers, or blood clots, you should consult your vein care doctor.
Are you looking for the best clinic for vein treatment in Clifton 2020? Well, there are a lot of qualities that determine the quality of a good vein clinic — you can read about them here. Vein Treatment Clinic Clifton is one of the best vein clinics in Clifton NJ in 2020 because we have some of the best vein specialists who have a perfect track record with their patients. Our vein doctors are highly trained professionals who have graduated from Ivy League universities and have special recognition from the American Board of Venous Medicine. Furthermore, our state-of-the-art vein clinic is equipped with the latest technologies necessary to provide the latest minimally invasive treatments like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. Our vein clinic is also highly accessible because it has plenty of parking space and is located just off NJ-3, across from the Ford dealership on Route 46E. For more information, please schedule an appointment with one of the best vein doctors in New Jersey.