How to Find the Best Vein Clinic in Clifton 2020?
There are a lot of factors to consider when you’re looking for the best vein care clinic or vein doctor. It’s crucial to find the best vein care specialist who can diagnose and treat your vein condition accurately while minimizing the risk of side effects or complications.
The following are some of the primary factors to consider when looking for the best vein clinic in Clifton 2020.
- Educational Background: You should look for vein doctors with a great educational background, having graduated from Harvard Medical School, Ivy League universities, or others of equal standing.
- Board Certified: Look for board-certified doctors because that’s an indication that they’ve gone through several challenging residencies and fellowship programs to distinguish themselves.
- ABVLM Recognition: The best vein doctors are often those who have been formally recognized by the American Board of Venous Medicine.
- Vascular Imaging: The diagnosis and treatment of vein disease often rely on vascular imaging and ultrasound. As such, you should look for vein doctors who specialize in vascular imaging.
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure: Modern minimally invasive procedures and varicose vein treatments rely heavily on the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies. The best vein clinic should be advanced and equipped with technologies like VNUS, ClariVein, and ClosureFAST.
- Minimally Invasive Procedures: The vein clinic should avoid vascular surgery in favor of minimally invasive procedures like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
- Friendly Staff: They should have a friendly staff that offers physical and emotional comfort.
- Insurance Coverage: The clinic should accept all major insurance plans to help reduce your out-of-pocket costs.
Vein Treatment Clinic Clifton — in conjunction with VIP Medical Group — is one of the best vein care centers in Clifton, NJ, because it meets all of the above requirements. Led by one of the best vein doctors in Clifton — Dr. Caroline Novak — our vein clinic is extremely advanced and highly accessible, located near the Ford dealership on Route 46 E, close to the garden state parkway. For more information, please schedule an appointment today.
How can you get rid of varicose veins?
Varicose veins are large bulging blood vessels on the surface of your skin that look like twisted branches or trees or like a dense mass of knotted ropes. They appear on the surface of your skin because of a circulatory disorder known as chronic venous insufficiency — a condition in which your vein valves collapse and blood accumulate in your leg veins.
Varicose veins are almost always indicative of underlying venous insufficiency, which is why you must opt for minimally invasive procedures that treat the root cause. The best minimally invasive procedures for varicose vein treatment include radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
All of the aforementioned minimally invasive procedures achieve the same goal through different means. They use heat energy (radiofrequency ablation), laser energy (endovenous laser ablation), or a medical adhesive (VenaSeal) to either collapse the diseased vein altogether or seal it shut. These procedures are conducted under ultrasound guidance and local anesthesia, so they’re extremely accurate and cause minimal pain or discomfort. Once the diseased saphenous vein is shut down, the accumulated blood reroutes to healthier veins to restore blood circulation to the heart. Following that, the diseased vein eventually gets absorbed by the body.
Following the aforementioned minimally invasive procedures, if you have some superficial varicose veins, your vein care specialists can get rid of them with an ambulatory phlebectomy procedure. This is a method in which the vein doctor creates incisions and physically removes the superficial varicose veins to improve your leg’s appearance. This, however, is a cosmetic procedure and should only be done after the primary varicose vein treatment.
You should always opt for minimally invasive procedures instead of vascular surgery because they’re a lot more effective and carry a negligible risk of side effects. Minimally invasive procedures are generally in-office procedures that conclude within an hour with no downtime so you can resume normal activities immediately after the treatment.
When it comes to finding a good vein care specialist or vein clinic, there are a lot of factors to consider. You need to look for a vein clinic that has some of the best vein doctors who are highly-trained, have a strong educational background, and specialize in the latest minimally invasive procedures for varicose vein treatment such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. You can read a complete overview of how to find the best vein clinic in Clifton 2020 here. Lead by Dr. Caroline Novak, Vein Treatment Clinic Clifton is currently one of the best vein clinics in Clifton, NJ. We have some of the best ABVLM diplomat-certified vein doctors, and our clinic is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art infrastructure. Located just past the Ford dealership on Route 46-E, our vein clinic is also highly accessible with plenty of parking space. For more information, please schedule an appointment today.