How to Find the Best Vein Doctor Manhattan?
When looking for the best vein doctor Manhattan, there are several factors you have to consider. There are a lot of spider vein specialists out there, but they may not all be suitable for you. Some vein doctors still use antiquated surgical procedures to treat varicose veins even though they’re comparatively riskier than modern minimally invasive treatments. Some spider vein specialists focus on treating the surface symptoms without treating the underlying vein disease, which can cause your spider veins to return later.
As such, you must find the best vein doctor Manhattan who will treat your varicose veins and spider veins using the latest minimally invasive vein procedures. The following are a few qualities to look for:
- You should look for board-certified vein specialists because board certification is an indication that the spider vein doctor has accomplished several professional milestones and are highly qualified and experienced.
- You should also look out for Harvard-trained vein doctors or those who have graduated from other reputable Ivy League Universities.
- The best spider vein specialists accurately diagnose the root cause of spider veins using imaging tests like Doppler Ultrasound before recommending treatments.
- They should also focus primarily on non-surgical minimally invasive vein treatments because surgical procedures are risky, complicated, and require hospitalization.
- Finally, they should operate from a well-located Manhattan vein clinic — one that’s centrally located and easily accessible.
Two of the best vein specialists in NYC who meet those qualities are Dr. Namrata Khimani and Dr. Juan Montoya. Both of them are highly-qualified board-certified varicose vein doctors who specialize in the latest minimally invasive vein treatments like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
Dr. Khimani and Dr. Montoya currently operate out of Vein Treatment Clinic New York. Located near Grand Central Station and Penn Station, our Midtown Manhattan vein clinic is highly accessible and equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technologies, making it the perfect vein clinic for residents of NYC.
What are Bulging Veins Called?
Do you have bulging veins on the surface of your skin? Do these veins look like a twisted mass of knotted ropes or large tree trunks on your skin? Well, these bulging veins are called varicose veins and they occur because of a dangerous disorder known as chronic venous insufficiency.
Chronic Venous Insufficiency is a dangerous circulatory disorder in which your vein valves — generally responsible for blood circulation to the heart — collapse. When that happens, your blood flows backward and pools in your leg veins due to the force of gravity. Over time, the accumulated blood leads to vein dilation, which causes your leg veins to bulge out of the surface of the skin in the form of varicose veins.
If you don’t seek varicose vein treatment immediately, these bulging veins will lead to various other complications. Soon, you may also suffer from profuse bleeding, skin diseases, skin discoloration, leg ulcers due to the lack of blood circulation, and deep vein thrombosis.
To prevent that from happening, you need to seek minimally invasive vein treatments as soon as possible. Varicose vein treatment is generally minimally-invasive, non-surgical, painless, and concludes within an hour with no downtime. As such, you can even seek varicose vein treatment during your work lunch break!
The best minimally invasive vein treatments include radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, VenaSeal, ambulatory phlebectomy, and sclerotherapy. All of these procedures are useful in different situations and for different people. Please schedule an appointment with the best vein doctor Manhattan to discuss the best varicose vein treatment for your specific needs.