How to Find the Best Vein Clinic in Illinois?
Are you suffering from some signs or symptoms of vein disease like spider veins, varicose veins, restless legs syndrome, leg heaviness, leg ulcers, amongst others? If so, you must look for the best vein clinic in Illinois.
However, finding the best vein care specialists and vein clinics is a lot more complicated than you may think. The following are some factors to consider when looking for the best vein clinics in Illinois:
- You must find a vein clinic with highly trained doctors and staff with a good medical education background and training.
- The vein doctor should have ideally earned special recognition from the American Board of Venous Medicine.
- You should look for board-certified doctors because certification indicates that they’ve completed several challenging residencies and fellowship programs, establishing them as some of the best doctors in the industry.
- You should also look for vein clinics with doctors who are recognized for advanced knowledge in vascular imaging, an extremely relevant skill that’s crucial for vein disease diagnosis and treatment.
- The highly trained doctor should also have great patient reviews, and they should have performed hundreds of vein treatments.
- The vein clinic should be extremely advanced with state-of-the-art technologies and equipment. They should also focus solely on the latest minimally invasive treatments such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, VenaSeal, and Sclerotherapy.
VIP Medical Group’s Vein Treatment Clinic Illinois is one of the best vein clinics in Chicago, IL. We have some of the nation’s finest vein specialists who have performed hundreds of procedures, specialize in vascular imaging and minimally invasive treatments, and have stunning patient reviews.
Our state-of-the-art vein clinic is located in downtown Chicago, across from the red line stop at Clark & Division, making it highly accessible. Furthermore, it’s in one of the most prominent parts of the city, close to Lincoln Park and the John Hancock Building. We also have parking space for those who drive over to our clinic.
What is the best varicose veins treatment?
Varicose veins are large dilated blood vessels that bulge out of the surface of the skin. They may look like giant tree trunks or like a twisted mass of knotted ropes.
Varicose veins are caused by chronic venous insufficiency, a circulatory disorder in which your vein valves collapse, and blood accumulate in your leg veins. The accumulated blood eventually applies pressure on your vein walls, leading to vein dilation and the formation of varicose and spider veins.
In the past, vein disease treatments were surgical and carried a high risk of complications. However, thanks to modern technologies and advancements, you can now that varicose veins with a minimally invasive treatment that concludes within an hour in the doctor’s office causes minimal pain and discomfort, and carries a negligible risk of side effects.
The following are the best varicose veins treatments available currently.
- Radiofrequency Ablation: During this procedure, a highly trained vein doctor will create an incision on the surface of your legs. They’ll insert a catheter through the incision and under ultrasound guidance until it reaches the diseased saphenous vein. The vein doctor will activate the catheter to generate heat energy and destroy the diseased vein, restoring blood circulation to the heart.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: During this procedure, a highly trained vein doctor will insert an endovenous laser through an incision under ultrasound guidance. The endovenous laser will generate laser energy to destroy the diseased vein and restore smooth blood circulation.
- VenaSeal: During this procedure, a highly trained vein specialist will inject a vein glue into the diseased vein to fuse its walls and restore blood circulation to the heart.
If you’re suffering from signs of vein disease like spider veins, varicose veins, or other symptoms, you must find the best vein clinic in Illinois for diagnosis and treatment immediately. In this article, we discuss all of the qualities necessary to find the best vein clinic in Illinois. You must look for state-of-the-art vein clinics with some of the best vein specialists who use the latest minimally invasive procedures, come from a strong medical education background, have experience with vascular imaging, and have great patient reviews. Vein Treatment Clinic Illinois is one of the best vein clinics in Illinois. Located in downtown Chicago, VTC Illinois is extremely accessible for commuters from across the city — our clinic has plenty of parking space and it’s across from the red line stop at Clark & Division. Our vein clinic is also close to prominent landmarks like Lincoln Park and the John Hancock Building. For more information on how to find the best vein treatments in Illinois, please schedule an appointment online.