#1. Accessible locations in Clifton, Paramus, and Woodland Park.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic, NJ, is incredibly accessible to patients across New Jersey because it has offices in Clifton, Paramus, and Woodland Park. As such, wherever you might be located, you can find a vein clinic near your location.
Vein Clinic in Clifton
- Location:1117 US-46 Suite 205, Clifton
- Landmarks: Right off NJ-3 and the garden state parkway, and just past the Ford dealership on route 46-E.
- Nearby Regions: Woodland Park, Paterson, Hackensack, Riverdale, Woodbury, West Orange, and more…
Vein Clinic in Paramus
- Location: 140 NJ-17 #103, Paramus
- Landmarks: Just off NJ-17 and garden state parkway, a short drive from the Paramus Park Mall and Garden State Plaza.
- Nearby Regions: Hackensack, Hillsdale, Paterson, North Bergen, Edison, Montgomery, and more…
Vein Clinic in Woodland Park
- Landmarks: Close to the Garden State Plaza.
- Nearby Regions: Clifton, Paterson, West Orange, Passaic, Middletown, East Stroudsburg, Honesdale, and more…
#2. Perfect track record and patient testimonials.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic, NJ, has unanimously perfect ratings and reviews from all patients. That indicates that the vein clinic maintains a perfect track record with no major complications and provides exceptional standards of patient care.
Review for Vein Clinic in Clifton:
“The vein doctor and his staff are wonderful! He’s so caring and explains everything in detail. He takes care of you, your concerns and questions, and leaves you feeling great! They are always on time and very professional. I highly recommend the vein doctor and his staff!”
Review Vein Clinic in Paramus:
“Dr. Kobrinski and his entire staff at the Paramus office were incredible. From the consult, throughout all my procedures, and then the follow-up visits, every step was explained thoroughly. I even received check calls and texts after each procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Kobrinski and his team, I have no more pain in my legs, and they look amazing. I am beyond satisfied with the success of the procedures performed by Dr. Kobrinski.”
#3. Board-certified and compassionate vascular surgeons.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic, NJ, is led by an incredibly talented team of vascular surgeons and vein doctors specializing in the latest minimally invasive vein treatments. They’re hand-picked from the country’s leading residency and fellowship programs, so you can rest assured your vein care is in the best hands. Our vein clinics in NJ are led by Dr. Sareh Rajaee and Dr. Todd Kobrinski.
Dr. Sareh Rajaee’s Background:
- Board-certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine.
- Double majors in Biomedical Engineering and German from the University of Rhode Island.
- Medical doctorate from the Alpert Medical School at Brown University.
- Masters in Public Health from the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Integrated Vascular Surgery Residency at Yale New Haven Hospital.
Dr. Todd Kobrinski’s Background:
- Bachelors and Master of Science degrees from The George Washington University.
- Medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Residency in Internal Medicine and Fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City.
- Published in the American Journal of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions.
#4. Minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic, NJ, only provides minimally invasive spider and varicose vein treatments. Minimally invasive treatments are better than vascular surgeries because they’re safer, more comfortable, more effective, and more convenient. Minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments conclude within an hour with no downtime or complications, and most patients can resume their daily activities immediately.
Our vein doctors also personalize the vein treatments according to the patient’s unique goals, concerns, and needs. They perform thorough vascular imaging tests to determine if the patient has underlying chronic venous insufficiency, the root cause of most vein problems. If they have underlying vein disease, the vein doctor must treat the diseased saphenous vein before removing the spider veins and varicose veins. Treating spider veins without addressing the root cause would lead to a relapse.
Primary Vein Treatment Options:
- Endovenous Radiofrequency Ablation: The vein doctor inserts a catheter into the diseased saphenous vein to generate thermal energy. The thermal energy collapses the diseased vein, rerouting the accumulated blood into healthier veins.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: The vein doctor inserts a laser fiber into the problematic vein via a small incision. When activated, the laser device destroys the diseased vein, rerouting the accumulated blood into healthier veins.
- MechanoChemical Ablation (ClariVein): The vein doctor inserts a specialized catheter with a rotating tip into the problematic vein. When activated, the catheter’s tip rotates and damages the diseased vein while injecting sclerosant, making the vein collapse and seal shut.
- VenaSeal Treatment: The vein doctor injects a medical-grade adhesive into the diseased saphenous vein to seal its vein walls shut. The accumulated blood reroutes into healthier veins, and the diseased vein is reabsorbed by the body.
Cosmetic Vein Treatment Options:
- Sclerotherapy: The vein doctor injects a sclerosant medicine into the spider veins, making them shrink and harden into scar tissues eventually absorbed by the body.
- Foam Sclerotherapy: The vein doctor injects a foamy sclerosant solution into larger varicose veins to make them shrink and collapse.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: The vein doctor makes incisions on the skin’s surface to manually extract large varicose veins.
#5. Free insurance verification and complete transparency with billing.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic, NJ, provides free insurance verification for all patients. You can request free insurance verification immediately after scheduling the appointment. The insurance concierge will handle all the paperwork and actively help you maximize your coverage. The vein clinic also follows a strict “no surprise billing” policy, so you’ll know exactly what you’ll owe at the end.