The Best Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic in New Jersey
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic is widely considered the best vein clinic in New Jersey for various reasons, such as its accessible location, stellar reviews, compassionate vein doctors, and comprehensive vein treatments. With state-of-the-art offices in Paramus, Clifton, and Woodland Park, it’s accessible to patients from across the country. We encourage you to schedule an appointment with your nearest vein clinic in New Jersey today.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic has state-of-the-art offices in various parts of New Jersey, including Paramus, Clifton, and Woodland Park. The following is an overview of the vein clinics’ locations:
- The vein clinic in Paramus is located at 140 NJ-17 #103, just off the garden state parkway and right beside Bob’s Furniture. It’s also close to Garden State Plaza and Paramus Park Mall.
- The vein clinic in Clifton is located at 1117 US-46 Suite 205, right off NJ-3 and near the garden state parkway. It’s just past the Ford dealership on route 46-E.
- The vein clinic in Woodland Park is close to Garden State Plaza.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic, New Jersey, has unanimously positive reviews from all patients due to its perfect track record and exceptional patient care standards. One of the recent patients said:
“From day 1 that I met with Dr. Kobrinski, it has been a great experience. From his friendly and courteous staff and clean office to his knowledge and care. They explain and let you understand how to get you feeling better, and it is genuine. He makes you a priority when treating you. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for vein treatments to see their office and Dr. Kobrinski; you won’t be disappointed.”
#3. Vein Doctors
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic is led by incredibly talented and board-certified vein doctors. All of their vein doctors are individually selected from the country’s leading residencies, fellowship programs, and Ivy League universities. They must also pursue board certification to establish themselves as the leading vein specialists in the country. Furthermore, the vein doctors at the spider vein and varicose vein clinic are incredibly compassionate — they believe your vein treatment experience should be painless and comfortable.
Dr. Sareh Rajaee: Vein Doctor in Clifton
- Board-certified vascular surgeon and vein specialist.
- Double majors in Biomedical Engineering and German from the University of Rhode Island.
- Medical doctorate from the Alpert Medical School at Brown University.
- Masters in Public Health from the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Integrated Vascular Surgery Residency at Yale New Haven Hospital.
- Specializes in open and endovascular surgeries, deep and superficial vein disease treatment, and minimally invasive vein treatments.
Dr. Todd Kobrinski: Vein Doctor in Paramus & Woodland Park
- Specializes in venous medicine, minimally invasive vein treatments, and cardiovascular disease.
- Bachelor’s degree from The George Washington University.
- Master of Science degree from The George Washington University.
- Medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Residency in Internal Medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City.
- Fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City.
- Published in the American Journal of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions.
#4. Vein Treatments
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic, New Jersey, follows a comprehensive and personalized vein treatment process. Most vein clinics treat spider veins and varicose veins without diagnosing the root cause, leading to a high rate of recurrence. Even those who diagnose the root cause of vein problems often provide cookie-cutter treatments with a high risk of harsh side effects or complications. The vein doctors at the vein clinics in New Jersey provide comprehensive, personalized, and minimally invasive vein treatments.
Comprehensive Vein Treatments
Spider and varicose veins are usually symptomatic of an underlying circulatory problem called chronic venous insufficiency. This is a condition wherein the collapse of your vein valves makes blood flow backward and accumulate in the leg veins. The continued accumulation of blood in the leg veins leads to vein valve dilation, leading to spider veins, varicose veins, and other complications. Treating spider veins without treating the underlying vein problem is a wasted effort — the spider veins will simply return. The vein doctors at the spider and varicose vein clinics in New Jersey always diagnose the root cause of your vein problems using the latest vascular imaging techniques.
Personalized Vein Treatments
The vein doctors at the spider vein and varicose vein clinics in New Jersey personalize all vein treatment plans according to the patient’s individual needs and concerns. They curate the treatment plan based on your diagnostic results, i.e., whether you have underlying chronic venous insufficiency. They also curate the treatment plan based on your symptoms, cosmetic goals, medical history, and insurance coverage options. This ensures a safe and effective vein treatment without unnecessary side effects or complications. Furthermore, the vein doctor actively helps you maximize your coverage and minimize your out-of-pocket financial burden.
Minimally Invasive Vein Treatments
The spider vein and varicose vein clinic in New Jersey only provides minimally invasive vein treatments, such as endovenous laser ablation, endovenous radiofrequency ablation, venaseal, sclerotherapy, clarivein, and ambulatory phlebectomy. Minimally invasive vein treatments are safer, more effective, and more convenient than traditional vascular surgeries. They cause little-to-no pain and discomfort, have a negligible risk of complications, and conclude within an hour with no downtime. As such, patients can resume their daily activities immediately after the minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatment in New Jersey.