VIP Vein Clinic, Clifton
VIP Vein Clinic is widely considered the best and most reliable vein clinic in Clifton, New Jersey. Our vein clinic is affiliated with VIP Medical Group, a collective of some of the country’s best state-of-the-art vein clinics. The vein clinic is located at 1117 US-46 Suite 205, Clifton, right off NJ-3 and near the garden state parkway. The vein clinic offers plenty of parking spaces. You can also find the vein clinic’s offices in Paramus and Woodland Park.
Now that you know where to find the best vein clinic in Clifton, please continue reading to learn more. You may schedule an appointment online or call us at +1 973-447-1383.
Meet our Vein Doctors
VIP Vein Clinic is led by some of the country’s leading vein doctors. We individually select vein doctors from the country’s best medical schools, fellowships, and residency programs. Furthermore, our vein doctors are required to undergo board certification from the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, an extremely difficult process that only the country’s top 1% vein doctors can pass. Our vein clinics in New Jersey are led by Dr. Sareh Rajaee and Dr. Todd Kobrinski.
Dr. Sareh Rajaee
Dr. Sareh Rajaee is one of the country’s leading Yale-trained vein experts. She’s a board-certified vascular surgeon specializing in vascular imaging and the latest minimally invasive procedures for spider veins and varicose veins. She’s also incredibly compassionate and friendly, and she ensures her patients feel completely comfortable under her care. She has performed hundreds of minimally invasive vein treatments while maintaining a perfect track record.
The following is an overview of Dr. Rajaee’s educational background:
- Undergraduate studies at the University of Rhode Island
- Double majors in Biomedical Engineering and German
- Medical doctorate from the Alpert Medical School at Brown University
- Master’s in Public Health from the Harvard School of Public Health
- Vascular Surgery Residency at Yale New Haven Hospital
- Board-certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
Dr. Todd Kobrinski
Dr. Todd Kobrinski is one of the most compassionate and charismatic vein doctors in New Jersey. He sees patients at his vein clinics in Paramus and Woodland Park. Dr. Kobrinski specializes in cardiovascular disease and the latest minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments. His background in cardiovascular disease gives him an advantage when it comes to diagnosing the circulatory disorder responsible for your vein problems, i.e., chronic venous insufficiency.
The following is an overview of Dr. Kobrinski’s educational background:
- Bachelor’s and Master of Science degrees from The George Washington University
- Medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Florida
- Eight years of post-graduate training through the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City
- Three years of Residency in Internal Medicine
- Five years of Fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Publications in the American Journal of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions
Comprehensive Vein Care
Our vein clinic in Clifton specializes in comprehensive vein care — that means we identify and treat the root cause of your vein problems. Most vein problems, including spider veins and varicose veins, occur because of a circulatory disorder known as chronic venous insufficiency. This is a medical condition wherein the collapse of vein valves leads to the accumulation of blood in leg veins, eventually leading to vascular dilation and the formation of spider veins and varicose veins.
However, most medical centers and vein clinics treat spider veins and varicose veins without addressing the root cause. They provide cosmetic solutions to spider veins, thereby increasing the risk of a relapse. Treating spider veins without addressing the root cause is like painting over a stained wall instead of fixing the leaky pipes underneath — the stains will inevitably return. However, we always treat venous insufficiency before removing spider veins and varicose veins, ensuring long-lasting results.
Minimally Invasive Treatments
Our vein clinic in Clifton only provides minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments. Minimally invasive vein treatments conclude within an hour with no downtime or complications. They cause minimal side effects and carry a negligible risk of complications. Furthermore, minimally invasive procedures have nearly perfect success rates. You should avoid vein clinics that recommend vascular surgeries, such as vein ligation and vein stripping because they’re needlessly complicated and risky.
The following is an overview of your minimally invasive vein treatment options:
- Radiofrequency Ablation: Thermal energy is used to destroy the diseased saphenous vein responsible for your vein problems. Treats chronic venous insufficiency.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: Laser energy is used to destroy the diseased saphenous vein responsible for your vein problems. Treats chronic venous insufficiency.
- VenaSeal: Medical-grade adhesives are used to seal the diseased vein’s walls, rerouting the accumulated blood into healthier veins. Treats chronic venous insufficiency.
- ClariVein: A combination of mechanical pressure and a sclerosant solution is used to destroy large, tortuous veins.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: Superficial varicose veins are physically extracted through small incisions on the skin’s surface. Treats superficial varicose veins.
- Sclerotherapy: A sclerosant solution is injected into spider veins to turn them into hardened scar tissues eventually absorbed by the body. Treats spider veins.
Our vein clinic in Clifton provides free insurance verification for all patients. You can request free insurance verification before your appointment. We will contact your insurance providers and work out the terms and conditions of your insurance plan, helping you maximize your coverage. We actively help you minimize your out-of-pocket treatment cost.
No Surprise Billing
We have a strict “no surprise billing” policy. That means you’ll receive a complete overview of your vein treatment cost, with and without insurance coverage, before the procedure. There will be no hidden costs, so you can proceed with the treatment with complete mental clarity, knowing exactly what you’ll owe.