Introducing the Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center in NJ
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center is widely considered the “best vein center in New Jersey.” While there’s no central agency ranking vein centers, we can generally gauge a vein center’s quality and reputation from their patient testimonials, reviews, and ratings across numerous platforms. And the spider vein and varicose vein center in New Jersey has unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews from all patients on all online platforms, including Google, Facebook, and RealSelf. This indicates that they maintain a perfect track record with exceptional standards of vein care.
One of the vein center’s recent patients said, “I must say that the vein doctor is a true professional and has a wonderful team in his facility. I had 8 procedures done within a few months this year. I had ablation and sclerotherapy done on both of my legs. I had a very complex case of varicose veins, and he did a great job ridding of them. After each procedure, he sent me text messages asking how I was feeling. I think this is a great way to show your patient that you truly are concerned about their well-being. The healing process was very fast and effective.”
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center in New Jersey is considered the best vein center in New Jersey for the following reasons.
#1. Accessible Locations in Paramus, Clifton, and Woodland Park
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center has incredibly accessible and convenient locations in Paramus, Clifton, and Woodland Park. The vein center in Paramus is located at 140 NJ-17 #103, right next door to Bob’s Furniture. The vein center in Clifton is located at 1117 US-46 Suite 205, just past the Ford dealership on route 46-E. And the vein center in Woodland Park is near the Garden State Plaza.
#2. Compassionate and Board-Certified Vein Doctors
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center is led by two of the state’s leading vein doctors — Dr. Todd Kobrinski and Dr. Sareh Rajaee. Both of them are incredibly talented vein physicians specializing in the latest minimally invasive vein treatments. They’re also incredibly talented and friendly, ensuring each patient has a completely painless vein treatment experience. Furthermore, they’re individually selected from the country’s leading residency and fellowship programs.
#3. Personalized & Comprehensive Vein Treatments
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center provides personalized and comprehensive vein treatments — as opposed to cookie-cutter and superficial vein treatment (the norm in numerous vein centers). Their vein doctors carefully examine your leg veins, review your medical history, administer vascular imaging tests, and curate the ideal vein treatment plan to ensure long-lasting results. Instead of simply treating spider veins, they identify and treat the underlying vein disease, thereby minimizing the risk of recurrence.
#4. Minimally Invasive Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatments
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center only provides minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments. That’s because minimally invasive treatments are far more effective, safer, and more convenient than vascular surgeries (the traditional approach to vein treatments). Depending on your goals, symptoms, and diagnostic results, they provide the following minimally invasive vein treatments — endovenous radiofrequency and laser ablation, venaseal, clarivein, sclerotherapy, foam sclerotherapy, and ambulatory phlebectomy.
#5. Free Insurance Verification & Complete Transparency
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center accepts all major insurance plans and provides free insurance verification. Furthermore, they have a strict “no surprise billing” policy to ensure complete transparency at all stages. You receive a complete overview of your vein treatment costs before the procedure, so you can proceed with the treatment with a clear mind. Furthermore, the insurance concierge is available to answer all your questions and handle all the paperwork.
Introducing Dr. Sareh Rajaee, the Best Vein Doctor in Clifton
- Leading vein doctor at the spider vein and varicose vein center in Clifton, NJ.
- Specializes in vascular imaging and minimally invasive vein treatments.
- Board-certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine.
- Double-majored in Biomedical Engineering and German at the University of Rhode Island.
- Medical doctorate from the Alpert Medical School at Brown University.
- Master’s in Public Health at the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Residency in Vascular Surgery at Yale New Haven Hospital.
- Known for her incredible charisma, friendliness, and compassionate attitude.
Introducing Dr. Todd Kobrinski, the Best Vein Doctor in Paramus and Woodland Park
- Leading vein doctor at the spider vein and varicose vein center in Paramus and Woodland Park.
- Specializes in vascular imaging, venous medicine, and cardiovascular disease.
- Bachelor’s and Master of Science degrees from The George Washington University.
- Medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Post-graduate training through the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City.
- 3-years of residency in Internal Medicine.
- 5-years of subspecialty fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Published in the American Journal of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions.
- Known for his exceptionally charming attitude and comfortable vein treatment approach.
Schedule a Consultation
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center in New Jersey has unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews from all patients, exceptionally talented vein doctors, and a perfect track record with the latest minimally invasive vein treatments — you don’t need much more than that. They also have incredibly accessible vein centers distributed across New Jersey, so you can find a vein center near your location wherever you might be. If you have spider veins, varicose veins, or other signs of vein disease, please schedule an appointment at your nearest vein center today.