Are you near Clifton, NJ?
Do you live or work in or near Clifton in Passaic County? If so, the best vein clinic near your location is the state-of-the-art spider vein and varicose vein clinic at 1117 US-46 Suite 205, Clifton. This vein clinic is located near the garden state parkway, a short drive past the Ford dealership on Route 46-E. The vein clinic also provides plenty of parking spaces. You can call them at +1 973-447-1383.
The vein clinic in Clifton has unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews from all patients on Google, Facebook, and RealSelf. You can read our patient testimonials to better understand the levels of care. One of our recent patients wrote, “Professional staff, very knowledgeable, kind and gentle doctor. Dr. Rajaee made me feel so comfortable right from the start. I look forward to finishing my treatment… the results are great!”
Our spider vein and varicose vein clinic in Clifton is led by Dr. Sareh Rajaee, one of the country’s leading board-certified vein specialists. The following is an overview of her credentials:
- Double Majors in Biomedical Engineering and German from the University of Rhode Island
- Medical Doctorate from the Alpert Medical School at Brown University
- Master’s in Public Health at the Harvard School of Public Health
- Integrated Vascular Surgery Residency at Yale New Haven Hospital
- Board Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
When you schedule an appointment at our vein clinic in Clifton, you can be assured of the highest standards of vein treatments. We only provide minimally invasive vein treatments that conclude within an hour with no downtime or complications.
Are you near Paramus, NJ?
Do you live or work in or near Paramus in Bergen County? If so, the best vein clinic near your location is the state-of-the-art spider vein and varicose vein clinic at 140 NJ-17 #103, Paramus. Our vein clinic is just off the garden state parkway and next door to Bob’s Furniture, a short drive from the popular Garden State Plaza. The vein clinic provides plenty of parking spaces. You can call us at +1 201-485-5020.
The vein clinic in Paramus has unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews from all patients, evidence of our perfect track record. One of our recent patients wrote, “Dr. Kobrinski and his entire staff at the Paramus office were incredible. From the beginning with the consult, throughout all my procedures, and then the follow-up visits, every step was explained thoroughly. I even received well-check calls and texts after each procedure!”
Our spider vein and varicose vein clinic in Paramus is led by Dr. Todd Kobrinski, one of the country’s most talented vein doctors specializing in minimally invasive procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree from The George Washington University
- Master’s degree from The George Washington University
- Medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Florida
- Post-graduate training through the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City
- Residency in Internal Medicine through the Icahn School of Medicine
- Fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology through the Icahn School of Medicine
- Published in the American Journal of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions
When you schedule an appointment at our vein clinic in Paramus, you can also request free insurance verification. Our insurance concierge will handle all the details on your behalf to help you lower your out-of-pocket financial burden.
Are you near Woodland Park, NJ?
Do you live or work in or near Woodland Park in Passaic County? If so, the best vein clinic near your location is the state-of-the-art spider vein and varicose vein clinic at 1167 McBride Ave Suite 2, Woodland Park. Our vein clinic is extremely close to the Garden State Plaza, making it accessible to patients across New Jersey. You can call us at +1 973-381-2115.
The vein clinic in Woodland Park, like all of our other vein clinics, focuses exclusively on minimally invasive vein treatments. Our vein doctors carefully examine your leg veins, identify the root cause of your vein problems, and curate personalized vein treatment plans just for you. If you can’t take time off work, we can squeeze the treatment into your lunch break, allowing you to resume your daily activities immediately.
An overview of the vein treatment process
- Step 1: During your initial consultation, the vein doctor will carefully examine your leg veins to identify the signs and symptoms of vein disease. These include leg heaviness, leg cramps, restless leg syndrome, spider veins, varicose veins, and skin discoloration. Our vein doctors will also review your medical history.
- Step 2: Our vein doctors will administer ultrasound scans, known as duplex ultrasound. During this test, ultrasound energy will be used to visualize the blood flow in your leg veins, which will reveal underlying chronic venous insufficiency (or lack thereof).
- Step 3: We curate a personalized vein treatment plan according to your unique symptoms, diagnosis, goals, medical history, and other factors.
- Step 4: We provide minimally invasive treatments for chronic venous insufficiency, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and venaseal. These procedures treat the root cause of your vein problems, ensuring long-lasting results.
- Step 5: We provide sclerotherapy or ambulatory phlebectomy procedures for the spider veins and large varicose veins bulging out of your skin’s surface. These procedures improve the appearance of your legs.
All minimally invasive vein treatments are in-office and outpatient procedures. They usually conclude within an hour, following which you can resume your daily activities immediately. You should, however, wear compression stockings and avoid strenuous activities for a few days.