Pain Management in Manhattan | Advice From The Experts
If you are searching for expert pain management in Manhattan, then you are not the only one! It can be overwhelming to know where to go and what credentials to look for when selecting the best pain doctor in New York, NY. Nowadays, many pain doctors NY are quick to suggest surgery and long-term pain medication as their treatment options of choice. This means that doctors formulate a treatment plan around the use of pain medication which requires taking narcotics several times a day to alleviate pain. The US has seen an opioid epidemic and doctors might be prescribing opioid medications when alternative treatments can be offered.
There are many treatments that do not carry the risks associated with surgery and allows shorter recovery periods and highly successful outcomes for patients. Some examples include steroid knee injections and radiofrequency ablation. These procedures are minimally-invasive and maximally effective whilst avoiding the risks associated with surgery and pain medication. We can help by providing an overview of successful conservative treatment options in addition to reviewing our expert team of Ivy League doctors.
The Best Surgical Alternatives For Pain Management In Manhattan
It might feel like all that a pain doctor NY has to offer is surgery and long-term pain medication for chronic pain management. As discussed, there are lots of disadvantages to relying on surgery and daily narcotic use to manage pain conditions. There are many successful, minimally-invasive treatment options that avoid the risks associated with surgery and medication. Let’s take a look at some examples of treatments available:
- Back pain – lumbar radiofrequency ablation, SI joint injection, lumbar epidural
- Hip pain – treatment medicines. If this does not work, hip surgery may be considered
- Knee pain – physical therapy, steroid knee injection, genicular nerve block
- Neck pain – cervical epidural steroid injection, trigger point injections, cervical facet block injection
- Shoulder pain – rotator cuff tears treatment, shoulder impingement treatment, rotator cuff tendonitis treatment
It is important to receive a consultation with a specialized pain doctor when seeking information about treatment options. Before committing to surgery, consider visiting a specialized pain doctor to discuss treatment options.
The Top Pain Doctors in Manhattan | Meet The Experts
If you suffer from a pain condition or have chronic pain, it is important to have a consultation with a pain doctor who can offer alternative treatments options that are highly effective and minimally-invasive. The use of surgery and opioid medications carry risk and can be detrimental to our health. It is important that you receive a consultation with a specialized pain doctor when seeking information about treatment options. Let’s take a look at the best pain management specialists in Manhattan:
Dr Hanna is a double board certified pain doctor in New York. His areas of expertise include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. He received his training from the prestigious Harvard Medical School as well as Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr Hanna has a wealth of experience to treat pain conditions and symptoms and has delivered several lectures in addition to publishing many scientific articles in the field of pain management. He is a top pain doctor NY and is currently welcoming patients to the Manhattan clinic.
Dr Khimani is a highly experienced pain doctor in New York. She is a triple board certified specialist and a leader in the field of Pain Management and Venous Medicine. Dr Khimani is regularly involved in medical education to teach the latest treatment options to other doctors from across the country. If you suffer from pain, Dr Khimani can combine her knowledge, skills and experience to tailor a treatment plan to you.
Dr Nguyen is a triple board certified pain doctor in New York and New Jersey. He studied at Harvard Medical School and is renowned around the world for offering the latest treatments and his high levels of expertise. He is an expert in Venous Medicine, Interventional Pain Management and Minimally Invasive Cosmetics. Many of the latest minimally invasive treatment options are a result of Dr Nguyen’s pioneering work! As a top pain doctor, his clinic is a Center of Excellence and welcomes doctors, patients and athletes from around the world. You can receive a consultation from Dr Nguyen from our New York and New Jersey pain treatment clinics.
At the pain treatment clinic, we have a team of experienced medical professionals who offer safer, minimally-invasive procedures. Treatments provide substantial pain relief and some procedures allow you to return to work the same day! Our goal is to make you feel comfortable and get you back to full health without the risks associated with unnecessary surgery and narcotics. Before committing to surgery, consider having a consultation with our Harvard pain doctors NY and NJ.
The Importance Of Visiting A Specialized Pain Doctor
As previously discussed, it is very important to consider visiting a specialized pain doctor in New York, NY. Many doctors offer unnecessary surgeries and are over-reliant on narcotics to relieve pain. However, expert doctors have an array of alternative treatment options available that are less risky and highly successful.
In addition to treatment options, it’s important to consider the following key factors when deciding on the best pain management options:
- Training and Expertise – your pain doctor should have rigorous training and experience in offering a variety of treatment options to suit your needs. You should feel confident in their ability as a pain doctor.
- Good reputation – having a pain doctor who can demonstrate highly successful outcomes and outstanding levels of care.
- Compassion – it is important that your pain doctor sees you as more than your symptoms. Having a compassionate pain doctor is vital to patient care and the quality of the doctor-patient relationship.
- Trust – being able to trust your pain doctor’s judgement is crucial.
- Attentive – having a pain doctor that is attentive and can work around your schedule.
- Facilities – having a pain doctor that is based in modern, state-of-the-art facilities that offer the latest medical technology and advancements in regenerative medicine is key to offering you an array of treatment options.
Contact us today!
At the pain treatment clinic, you will receive extremely high levels of patient care from our expert medical team. We offer state-of-the-art facilities, triple Board Certification and a team of Ivy League trained doctors.
Alternatively, you can also find out more information from our group of physicians based at the Vein Treatment Clinic and Pain Treatment Specialists.