Who Is The Best New York Pain Doctor 2019? | Meet The Top 3 Ivy League Doctors in New York
If you’re suffering from chronic pain or pain as a result of an injury, then the best doctors for you are pain management doctors. These pain management specialists are experts in the field of pain medicine and use the latest techniques to assess, diagnose and treat a range of pain conditions.
Pain specialists are experts in sourcing and treating pain using conservative treatment options. They help their patients to avoid unnecessary surgeries and invasive procedures that may not maximise health outcomes. Currently, the United States is facing an opioid epidemic, and research is demonstrating the negative consequences of over-relying on NSAIDs. Surgery can also carry many risks, such as infection, bleeding and further surgical complications.
At the VIP Medical Group, pain doctors take a holistic approach to pain care. They use the latest techniques in regenerative medicine to offer an array of safe, conservative treatment options. Maximising health through minimally invasive procedures is at the heart of their medical practice. Let’s take a look at the best New York pain doctors in 2019:
Dr George Hanna
Dr Hanna is a double board certified pain doctor in New York. His areas of expertise include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. He received his training from the prestigious Harvard Medical School as well as Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr Hanna has a wealth of experience to treat pain conditions and symptoms and has delivered several lectures in addition to publishing many scientific articles in the field of pain management. As a top pain doctor NY, pain care and successful outcomes are of the highest priority. He is available for consultations and is currently welcoming patients to the Manhattan clinic.
Dr Namrata Khimani
Dr Khimani is a highly experienced pain doctor in New York. She is a triple board certified specialist and a leader in the field of Pain Management and Venous Medicine. She is from New York and graduated from Harvard Medical School with honors. Dr Khimani is regularly involved in medical education to teach the latest treatment options to other doctors from across the country. If you suffer from pain, Dr Khimani can combine her knowledge, skills and experience to tailor a treatment plan to you.
Dr Michael Nguyen
Dr Nguyen is a triple board certified and top rated pain doctor in New York and New Jersey. He studied at Harvard Medical School and is renowned around the world for offering the latest treatments and his high levels of expertise. He is an expert in Venous Medicine, Interventional Pain Management and Minimally Invasive Cosmetics. Many of the latest minimally invasive treatment options are a result of Dr Nguyen’s pioneering work! As a top pain doctor NY and NJ, his clinic is a Center of Excellence and welcomes doctors, patients and athletes from around the world. You can receive a consultation from Dr Nguyen from our New York and New Jersey pain treatment clinics
The Top Qualities Of A Pain Doctor
Pain doctors not only assess and treat pain – they can provide support and advice regarding lifestyle adjustments and ways to help your rehabilitation. This ranges from tips for daily activities, to recommending the best physical therapist to help you.
Now that we have looked at the best doctors to treat pain, let’s take a look at some important aspects to consider when searching for the best pain doctor:
- Board Certified – this ensures that your pain doctor has achieved the highest possible levels of training. A Board Certified doctor has completed intense, rigorous training and is experienced and qualified to provide the best treatments available.
- Ivy League trained – graduates of Ivy League Medical Schools demonstrate high academic rigor and training. Doctors at the VIP Medical Group are Ivy League graduates. They keep up-to-date with the latest advancements in medicine to offer you the best treatments.
- Offering minimally-invasive treatments – the best pain doctors will be able to provide you with the latest treatments in regenerative pain medicine. Our doctors help patients to avoid the risks of unnecessary surgery and long-term pain medication by offering access to a range of procedures.
- Friendly and patient – beyond their academic knowledge of physical medicine, doctors must be caring and compassionate. Physical and emotional comfort is at the heart of the VIP Medical Group. Our staff are incredibly friendly and spend time explaining every procedure and answering any questions you may have.
Why Should I See A Pain Doctor?
Signs and symptoms can overlap a variety of pain conditions. That’s why it is important to consider visiting a Board Certified pain doctor. Here are just a few examples of the main reasons people suffer from pain:
- Cervical radiculopathy ‘pinched nerve’
- Cervical spinal stenosis
- Cervical spondylosis/osteoarthritis
- Herniated disc
- Muscle strain
- Frozen shoulder
- Impingement syndrome
- Rotator cuff tear
- Rotator cuff conditions – bursitis and tendonitis
- Shoulder dislocation/instability
- Shoulder fracture
Low back pain:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Skeletal irregularities
- Traumatic injury
The aim of a pain doctor is to use the latest conservative treatment options that surgery may not be able to remedy. Pain doctors work with you to establish a treatment plan that suits your lifestyle whilst getting you back to full health efficiently and effectively. The knowledge and experience of a pain doctor extends beyond physical medicine and rehabilitation – they value the importance of listening to patients and answering any concerns they may have.
At the VIP Medical Group, we have a team of Board Certified Ivy League pain management specialists who can help treat pain. With state of the art facilities and access to the latest treatments, our friendly and supportive staff can answer any queries you may have and explore treatment options with you