Location: Woodland Park, NJ
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic has an extremely accessible location. It’s conveniently located at 1167 McBride Ave Suite 2, Woodland Park, NJ, a short drive from the Garden State Plaza. You’ll find plenty of parking spaces. And if you’re in other parts of New Jersey, you can also drive over to the Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic’s Clifton or Paramus offices. You can book an appointment online or call +1 973-381-2115.
Vein Doctor: Dr. Todd Kobrinski
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic, Woodland Park, comes under the umbrella of VIP Medical Group, one of the country’s leading collectives of vein doctors and vein treatment clinics. We individually select vein doctors from the country’s leading medical schools, fellowships, and residencies, ensuring they have specialized training in minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments. Furthermore, our vein doctors must undergo advanced training and attend regular conferences to stay abreast of the latest developments in vein care. This ensures that our vein treatment clinics are always led by the country’s best vein doctors.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic, Woodland Park, is led by Dr. Todd Kobrinski. He is an incredibly charismatic and talented vein doctor specializing in venous medicine and cardiovascular medicine. He performs the latest minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments to treat chronic venous insufficiency, the circulatory disorder responsible for most vein problems, including spider veins, varicose veins, restless leg syndrome, leg swelling, frequent leg cramps, and more. He also has excellent bedside manners and ensures that you have a comfortable vein treatment experience.
The following is an overview of Dr. Kobrinski’s training and educational background:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from the George Washington University
- Medical degree from the Nova Southeastern University in Florida
- Post-graduate training through the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City
- Three-year residency in Internal Medicine
- Five-year fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Published in the American Journal of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions
Ratings & Reviews
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic has unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews from all patients across all online platforms, including Real Self, Facebook, and Google. They maintain a perfect track record because of excellent vein care standards, friendly staff and vein doctors, and minimally invasive vein treatments that ensure optimal results with no complications.
The following is one of our recent reviews:
“I can’t say enough about how wonderful Dr. Kobrinski and his staff are. Not only are they friendly and kind, but they were incredibly patient and accommodating when I had an insurance change. I would highly recommend Dr. Kobrinski and staff to anyone who is looking to move forward with a consult or procedure. I only wish I had booked mine sooner.”
Free Insurance Verification
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic provides free insurance verification for all patients. We also accept all major insurance plans, including Medicare.
Most patients don’t realize this, but most vein treatments are eligible for insurance coverage if you have underlying chronic venous insufficiency. Venous insufficiency is the circulatory disorder responsible for most vein problems, including spider veins and varicose veins. As such, while spider veins are often considered cosmetic problems, they’re often indicative of a dangerous medical condition. However, most vein centers and medical spas treat spider veins without diagnosing or treating vein disease, making you ineligible for insurance coverage.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic assigns you an insurance concierge who answers all your insurance-related questions and helps maximize your coverage. The insurance concierge works out the terms and conditions of your insurance providers ahead of your appointment. As such, we can provide a complete breakdown of your vein treatment costs (with or without insurance coverage) before your vein treatment. This allows you to proceed with the vein treatment with a clear mind. Furthermore, our vein doctors actively consider your insurance coverage options while curating treatment plans.
Minimally Invasive Vein Treatments
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic only provides minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments. Vascular surgeries are now considered obsolete and outdated — they’re risky, complicated, and inconvenient, involving extended hospitalization and downtime. These days, you should not go to vein treatment clinics that recommend vascular surgeries instead of minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments.
The following are the primary benefits of minimally invasive vein treatments:
- High success rate exceeding 97%
- Painless and comfortable procedures
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Concludes within 30 to 60 minutes
- No social or professional downtime
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic, Woodland Park, provides the following minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments:
- Radiofrequency ablation uses thermal energy to destroy the diseased saphenous vein responsible for your vein problems.
- Laser ablation uses laser energy to destroy the diseased saphenous vein responsible for your vein problems.
- VenaSeal uses a medical-grade adhesive to seal the diseased saphenous vein’s walls.
- ClariVein combined mechanical pressure and sclerosant medicine to destroy the diseased saphenous vein responsible for your vein problems.
- Sclerotherapy involves injecting a sclerosant medicine into the spider veins to make them shrink and fade away from the skin’s surface.
- Ambulatory phlebectomy involves the physical extraction of varicose veins through small incisions on the skin’s surface.
If you have spider veins, varicose veins, restless leg syndrome, or other symptoms of vein disease, please book an appointment at our vein treatment clinic in Woodland Park, NJ.