#1. Dr. Sareh Rajaee
Dr. Sareh Rajaee is the best vein doctor in New Jersey for patients living or working in Passaic County. Dr. Rajaee is the leading vein specialist at our spider vein and varicose vein clinic at 1117 US-46 Suite 205, Clifton, just past the Ford dealership on route 46-E. She’s an incredibly talented, compassionate, and friendly vein doctor specializing in the latest minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments. If you want to consult Dr. Rajaee, you may schedule an appointment online or call +1 973-447-1383.
The following is an overview of Dr. Rajaee’s credentials:
- Specialized training in minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments
- Registered physicians in vascular imaging
- Board-certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Double majors in Biomedical Engineering and German from the University of Rhode Island
- Medical doctorate from the Alpert Medical School at Brown University
- Master’s in Public Health from the Harvard School of Public Health
- Residency in Vascular Surgery from the Yale New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship training in minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments
#2. Dr. Todd Kobrinski
Dr. Todd Kobrinski is the best vein doctor in New Jersey for patients living or working in Bergen County. Dr. Kobrinski is the leading vein doctor at our spider vein and varicose vein clinic at 140 NJ-17 #103, Paramus, a short drive from the Garden State Plaza and the Paramus Park Mall. He’s an extremely talented vein doctor specializing in venous medicine and cardiovascular disease, and he ensures you have a safe and comfortable vein treatment. If you want to consult Dr. Kobrinski, please book an appointment online or call +1 201-485-5020.
The following is an overview of Dr. Kobrinski’s credentials:
- Specialized training in venous medicine and cardiovascular disease
- Bachelor’s and Master of Science degrees from The George Washington University
- Medical degree from the Nova Southeastern University in Florida
- Post-graduate training from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City
- Three years of Residency in Internal Medicine
- Five years of Fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Published in the American Journal of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions
- Specialized training in ultrasound-guided minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments
How We Select Our Vein Doctors
The VIP Medical Group is a collective of some of the country’s leading vein clinics and board-certified vein doctors. We individually select vein doctors from the country’s best medical schools, such as Harvard and Yale, and prestigious residency programs and fellowships. Furthermore, we only select vein doctors with specialized training in the latest ultrasound-guided minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments — as opposed to general vein doctors who also perform vein treatments.
Our vein doctors are required to undergo board certification from the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine. The ABVLM is an organization that formally recognizes and certifies the country’s top 1% of vein doctors for their dedication and contribution to vein care. To get board-certified by the ABVLM, vein doctors must undergo numerous professional milestones and challenges, such as residency programs and fellowships. Furthermore, they must stay abreast of the latest developments in vein care.
As such, we only select the most resilient, talented, and experienced vein doctors to lead our state-of-the-art vein clinics in New Jersey. Please continue reading to learn more about our unique vein treatment process.
Our Unique Vein Treatment Process
Step 1: Initial Consultation
The vein doctor examines your leg veins, discusses your symptoms, and reviews your medical history. Most vein problems, including spider veins and varicose veins, are symptomatic of a medical condition called chronic venous insufficiency. This is a circulatory disorder wherein the malfunctioning of vein valves leads to blood accumulation in the leg veins. Our vein doctors examine your legs to identify the signs and symptoms of vein disease.
Step 2: Vascular Imaging
Our vein doctors perform thorough ultrasound scans, known as duplex ultrasound, to visualize the direction of blood flow in your leg veins. During the ultrasound scan, the vein doctor moves a handheld device over your legs — the ultrasound energy reveals the direction of blood flow in your leg veins, thereby revealing if you have chronic venous insufficiency. This allows the vein doctor to curate a personalized vein treatment plan.
Step 3: Treatment Planning
The vein doctor curates a personalized vein treatment plan according to your symptoms, cosmetic goals, medical history, diagnostic results, and insurance coverage options. The vein doctor will also walk you through all of your options and help you make an informed decision.
Step 4: Primary Treatment
If you have chronic venous insufficiency, your primary vein treatment may start with radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, or venaseal. During these procedures, the vein doctor may use thermal energy, laser energy, or medical adhesives to collapse or seal the diseased vein, rerouting the accumulated blood into healthier leg veins.
Step 5: Cosmetic Treatment
After the primary vein treatment, your vein doctor will recommend ambulatory phlebectomy or sclerotherapy for the superficial varicose veins and spider veins. During ambulatory phlebectomy, the vein doctor makes small incisions on the skin’s surface to remove the superficial varicose veins. Sclerotherapy involves injecting a sclerosant solution into the spider veins to make them shrink and fade away.
Step 6: Recovery & Aftercare
Your minimally invasive vein treatment should conclude within an hour, following which the vein doctor will discuss your recovery and aftercare guidelines. You have to wear compression stockings for a few weeks and avoid heavy lifting, but you can resume most of your daily activities immediately.