Introducing the best vein center nearby in Clifton
The spider vein and varicose vein clinic is undoubtedly the best vein center nearby in Clifton. It’s affiliated with VIP Medical Group, a collective of the country’s leading vein clinics and vein doctors. As such, it’s required to meet several strict criteria, such as the availability of board-certified vein doctors and cutting-edge technologies. It’s also officially accredited as a center of excellence, which means it has a perfect track record and follows strict safety guidelines.
You can find the spider vein and varicose vein clinic at 1117 US-46 Suite 205, Clifton. It’s ideal for patients in Passaic County, but it’s also accessible for patients from other parts of New Jersey. The vein clinic is right off NJ-3 and the garden state parkway, just past the Ford dealership on route 46-E. The vein clinic offers plenty of parking spaces. You can also find the vein clinic’s other state-of-the-art locations in Paramus and Woodland Park.
What do the patients say about the spider vein and varicose vein clinic in Clifton?
The spider vein and varicose vein clinic has nearly flawless reviews and ratings from all patients on Google, Facebook, and RealSelf. Patients can leave unbiased, unfiltered, and authentic reviews for their vein clinics and vein doctors. If you go through these reviews, you get a good sense of the vein clinic’s standards of care. You should ideally look for vein clinics with over 4.5 stars because that indicates a perfect track record and excellent standards of vein care.
The following is one of the vein clinic’s most recent reviews:
“I can’t express what a wonderful experience I’ve had dealing with Dr. Novak and her support staff. The first time I visited a doctor seeking this kind of treatment and having a thorough ultrasound performed, I was told that I’d have to have a pretty invasive surgery (referred to as “vein stripping”). When I asked for alternative treatments, I was told that there were no other feasible alternatives. I was then informed by my insurance that the procedure would not be covered and that I would have to pay out of pocket as it would be considered cosmetic.
After having my first consultation with Dr. Novak, I was relieved to learn the following: vein disease is a real and very dangerous condition if not treated; there are a wide area of non-invasive or minimally invasive procedures that can be used to treat and eradicate vein disease; my insurance should absolutely cover the cost of these treatments due to the severity of the consequences of leaving this condition untreated. This has been one of the best interactions I have ever had with a physician and their respective staff.”
Who is the leading vein doctor at the spider vein and varicose vein clinic in Clifton?
Dr. Sareh Rajaee is the leading vein doctor at the spider vein and varicose vein clinic in Clifton. She’s an exceptional board-certified vein doctor recognized by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, an organization that only certifies the country’s top 1% vein doctors. She obtained her medical doctorate from the Alpert Medical School at Brown University, completed a Master’s in Public Health at the Harvard School of Public Health, and completed an integrated Vascular Surgery Residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She has performed hundreds of minimally invasive vein treatments and maintains a perfect track record.
Is the vein clinic in Clifton offering the latest treatments for spider veins and varicose veins?
The spider vein and varicose vein clinic in Clifton only provides the latest minimally invasive treatments for spider veins, varicose veins, and chronic venous insufficiency. Surgical treatments are now considered outdated and obsolete because they’re more complicated and risky than minimally invasive treatments, and they involve more downtime.
The spider vein and varicose vein clinic in Clifton provides the following treatments:
- Radiofrequency Ablation: A catheter is driven into the diseased vein to produce thermal energy and destroy the diseased vein, rerouting blood into healthier veins.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: A laser fiber is driven into the diseased vein to produce laser energy and destroy the problematic vein, rerouting blood into healthier veins,
- VenaSeal: A medical-grade vein glue is injected into the affected saphenous vein, sealing its walls shut and turning it into a hardened tissue absorbed by the body.
- ClariVein: A specialized catheter with a rotating tip is inserted into the diseased saphenous vein. It damages the vein’s walls while injecting a sclerosant solution to seal it shut.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: Incisions are made on the skin’s surface to facilitate the manual extraction of superficial varicose veins.
- Sclerotherapy: Sclerosant solution is injected into the spider veins to make them shrink, turn into hardened scar tissues, and eventually get metabolized by the body.
What is the spider vein and varicose vein clinic’s diagnosis and treatment process?
- Diagnosis: The vein doctor reviews your medical history and performs a physical examination. They also perform vascular imaging tests to determine if you have vein disease.
- Treatment Planning: The vein doctor curates a personalized vein treatment plan based on your diagnosis, symptoms, cosmetic goals, insurance coverage options, and other factors.
- Treatment: The vein doctor uses radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, or venaseal to treat underlying chronic venous insufficiency. Next, they use sclerotherapy or ambulatory phlebectomy to remove the spider veins and superficial varicose veins.
- Recovery: You can resume your daily activities and work immediately after vein treatment. However, you must wear compression stockings and avoid strenuous activities.
Can you request free insurance verification before booking an appointment at the vein clinic in Clifton?
Yes, the spider vein and varicose vein clinic in Clifton provides free insurance verification for all patients. You can request free insurance verification before the appointment, and you receive a complete overview of your vein treatment costs before the procedure.