Who is the Best Varicose Vein Dr in Paramus?
When it comes to treating spider vein and varicose vein, you must find an exceptional vein doctor — someone who accurately diagnoses the root cause of spider vein and varicose vein and treats it using minimally invasive procedures.
Dr. Caroline Novak is the best vein doctor in Paramus, NJ. She is currently the medical director at Vein Treatment Clinic Paramus NJ, which is one of the best vein centers in New Jersey.
If you have spider veins and varicose veins, you should consult Dr. Novak for the following reasons:
- She’s a double board certified medical director who specializes in the fields of internal medicine and vein treatment.
- She’s one of the foremost experts in minimally invasive treatments in New Jersey. She has performed hundreds of minimally invasive varicose vein treatments — radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal — without any complications of significant side effects.
- Caroline Novak has also received official recognition from the American Board of Venous Medicine for her expertise and knowledge of vein treatments.
- Novak is also recognized for her advanced knowledge in vascular imaging, which allows her to diagnose the root cause of varicose veins accurately and treat it without complications.
- Finally, Dr. Novak is also incredibly kind, friendly, and compassionate. She patiently discusses your condition and explains the details of the varicose vein treatment. She believes that your mental and emotional comfort is just as important as your physical comfort.
You can find Dr. Caroline Novak in one of New Jersey’s most advanced and accessible vein clinics — VIP Medical Group’s Vein Treatment Clinic Paramus NJ. Our vein clinic is equipped with all the latest state-of-the-art technologies and equipment necessary to provide the best treatments.
You can find our vein clinic just off NJ-17 and the Garden State Parkway, close to the Paramus Park Mall. If you have any of the signs or symptoms of vein disease, please book an appointment with the best spider vein and varicose vein doctor in Paramus NJ today.
What Kind of Doctor Works on Varicose Veins?
In the past, vascular surgeons were the only types of doctors who could treat varicose veins. That’s because surgery was the only treatment option available before 2005. Vascular surgeons had to perform procedures like vein ligation and venous bypass surgery — these procedures had a relatively low success rate, were complicated, required hospitalization, and they had a high risk of complications like infections and deep vein thrombosis.
However, in the past decade, vein doctors in New York and New Jersey have formulated advanced minimally invasive treatments for varicose veins as well. Modern varicose vein treatments don’t require surgery and the vein doctors can simply shut the diseased vein, thereby rerouting the accumulated blood to healthier veins.
Modern varicose vein treatments are minimally-invasive, non-surgical, safe, and they can be conducted in the doctor’s office with no hospitalization. As such, the field of varicose vein treatment has opened up to vein doctors who can come from various corners of healthcare.
Vein doctors are officially called phlebologists and they can come from medical fields as diverse as anesthesiologists, cardiologists, hospitalists, and many others. However, they should be experts in minimally invasive varicose vein treatment and should have the proper training. You can identify the best vein specialists based on whether they have special training in vascular imaging and whether they are formally recognized by the American Board of Venous Medicine as experts in vein care.