Our Convenient Locations
VIP Medical Group manages a wide range of state-of-the-art vein clinics across the country. We have vein clinics in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, California, and Texas, and all of them are led by board-certified and fellowship-trained vein doctors. We also have three state-of-the-art and IAC-accredited vein clinics in Lindenhurst, Jericho, and Hampton Bays.
Our vein clinic in Lindenhurst is ideal for patients from the south shore of Long Island. The vein clinic is located at 481 W Montauk Highway bordering Suffolk County and Nassau County, less than 5 minutes from the southern state parkway. The vein clinic is also next to the Bergen Point Golf Course. You can call us at +1 631-212-1456.
Our vein clinic in Jericho is ideal for patients from the north shore of Long Island. The vein clinic is located at 350 Jericho Turnpike Suite 1A, a short drive from Roslyn Heights. The vein clinic is right off the long island expressway and a block from Whole Foods. You can call the vein clinic at +1 631-919-4495.
Our vein clinic in Hampton Bays is ideal for patients from The Hamptons. The vein clinic is located at 225 W Montauk Highway Suite 3, in partnership with the skin specialists MDCS Dermatology. The vein clinic is close to Montauk and Quogue. You can schedule an appointment online or call +1 631-518-3830.
Our Vein Doctors
Our VIP Vein Clinics in Long Island are led by board-certified and fellowship-trained vein doctors. We individually select vein doctors from the country’s leading medical institutions, residency programs, and fellowships. Furthermore, our vein doctors undergo board certification from the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine to establish themselves as the country’s top 1% vein doctors. We highlight our vein doctors’ credentials below.
Dr. Kamran Saraf
- Leading vein doctor at our vein clinic in Lindenhurst
- Bachelor’s degree in Neurophysiology from the University of Maryland
- Master’s degree in Physiology and Biophysics from Georgetown University
- Medical degree from the University of Miami
- General surgery training at Texas Medical Center
- Residency training in Anesthesiology at the University of Miami/ Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship training at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Named ‘Most Compassionate Doctor’
- Recipient of the ‘Patient’s Choice Award’
Dr. Thomas Arnold
- Leading vein doctor at our vein clinic in the Hamptons
- Almost 30 years of experience
- Graduated from the prestigious University of Pennsylvania
- Former faculty at the State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Specialized training in ultrasound-guided minimally invasive vein treatments
- Specialized training in traditional surgical treatments for spider veins and varicose veins
- Performed thousands of vein treatments without complications
Dr. Caroline Novak
- Leading vein doctor at our vein clinic in Jericho
- Double-certified in venous medicine and internal medicine
- Board-certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Graduated from the University of Chicago
- Medical degree from the Illinois Medical School
- Residency training from the Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago
- Former faculty at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Specialized training in vascular imaging and minimally invasive vein treatments
- Recipient of numerous teaching awards
Our Ratings & Reviews
Our VIP Vein Clinic in Long Island maintains unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews on all online platforms, including Google, Facebook, and Real Self. We ensure the treatment is safe and comfortable and have a perfect track record.
Below, we highlight one of our most recent testimonials:
“I had an amazing experience at the Long Island vein clinic here in Lindenhurst! I immediately felt welcomed by the woman at the front desk, Ivana. I looked forward to seeing her every time I came into the office. Dr. Novak and Dr. Saraf made me so comfortable and did such a great job! I am so happy with my results and will recommend the clinic to everyone I know!”
Our Vein Treatments
Our VIP Vein Clinics in Long Island only provide minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments after performing through ultrasound scans. We identify the root cause of your vein problems and curate appropriate treatment plans. Our vein treatments conclude within an hour, followed by no downtime, allowing you to resume your daily activities immediately. Below, we provide a quick overview of your vein treatment options.
Radiofrequency ablation is a minimally invasive treatment for vein disease. The vein doctor makes a small incision on the skin’s surface to insert a catheter that generates radiofrequency waves and destroys the diseased vein. The accumulated blood reroutes into healthier leg veins.
Endovenous Laser Ablation
Radiofrequency ablation is a minimally invasive treatment for vein disease. The vein doctor makes a small incision on the skin’s surface to insert a laser fiber that generates laser energy and destroys the diseased vein. The accumulated blood reroutes into healthier leg veins.
VenaSeal is a minimally invasive treatment for vein disease. The vein doctor injects a medical-grade adhesive into the diseased saphenous vein to fuse its walls shut. The accumulated blood reroutes into healthier leg veins, restoring effective blood circulation.
Ambulatory phlebectomy is a minimally invasive procedure for superficial varicose veins. The vein doctor makes small incisions on the skin’s surface to extract the superficial varicose veins. The scars gradually heal and fade away.
Free Insurance Verification
The VIP Vein Clinic in Long Island accepts all major insurance plans, including Medicare. We also provide free insurance verification before your appointment. You can send your insurance details to our insurance concierge, who will contact your providers on your behalf to work out the terms and conditions of your coverage. We actively work towards lowering your out-of-pocket treatment cost to help you access the best vein treatments.