Introducing the Vein Clinic in TX
The Spider and Varicose Vein Clinic in Houston, TX, is undoubtedly the top-rated vein clinic in Texas. The vein clinic has unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews after having performed hundreds of minimally invasive vein treatments. That means they maintain a perfect track record and follow exceptional standards of vein care. In the age of online reviews, the smallest of missteps can earn a vein clinic a scathing review, knocking them off the pedestal of 5-star ratings. As such, maintaining perfect ratings is no small feat.
The following is one of the vein clinic’s recent patient reviews: “Dr. Kyariakides and her staff at the vein treatment clinic were amazing! Dr. Kyariakides found an underlying issue that she treated, and it has made a huge difference in my day-to-day life, and my legs look so much better! I would highly recommend her to anyone, and the staff was very friendly, warm, and helpful!”
The vein clinic in Houston, TX, maintains a perfect track record because of five essential factors — location, vein doctors, vein treatments, comprehensive vein care, and insurance verification.
The spider vein and varicose vein clinic is located at 2900 Weslayan St Suite 650, Houston, TX. This is one of the most accessible and prominent areas in Uptown Houston, a short drive from The Galleria, River Oaks, and Highland Village. If you’re looking for an accessible vein clinic, you can’t do better.
#2. Vein Doctors
The spider vein and varicose vein clinic is led by an incredibly talented team of nationally recognized vein doctors. They individually select vein doctors from the country’s leading medical schools, residency programs, and fellowships. Furthermore, their vein doctors must attend regular medical conferences to stay abreast of the latest developments in vein care. The field of phlebology moves at a rapid pace, and vein doctors who don’t stay ahead of the curve soon become redundant.
Dr. Calvin Jung
Dr. Calvin Jung is the medical director and leading vein doctor at the vein clinic in Houston, TX. He’s an incredibly skilled vein doctor specializing in venous medicine and cosmetic surgery, making him uniquely capable of enhancing the aesthetic appearance of your legs. He also has a stellar educational background, having completed his surgical residency at the New York University Langone Medical Center. He has also completed a prestigious fellowship focused on both the functional and cosmetic enhancement of vein disease.
Dr. Polina Kyriakides
Dr. Calvin Jung is one of the leading vein doctors at the vein clinic in Houston, TX. She has close to 20 years of experience with minimally invasive vein treatments. In fact, she was at the forefront of the medical innovations that mainstreamed minimally invasive treatments instead of vascular surgeries. She completed her residency training at the University of Minnesota, specializing in the latest minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments. She has also worked at the prestigious Johns Hopkins University and the University of Texas in Houston.
#3. Vein Treatments
The vein clinic in Houston, TX, provides the latest minimally invasive vein treatments for spider veins, varicose veins, and chronic venous insufficiency. Vascular surgeries, such as vein ligation and vein stripping, are no longer recommended because they’re risky, complex, and involve downtime. Meanwhile, minimally invasive vein treatments are safe, in-office procedures that conclude within an hour and involve no downtime. As such, they’re not just safer and more effective but also more convenient for patients.
The vein clinic in Houston is a state-of-the-art medical center equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies necessary for vein care. They don’t just provide one or two vein treatments but a wide range of procedures, each ideal for different situations. The following are some of the vein treatments they provide:
- Radiofrequency Ablation: The vein doctor makes a small incision on the skin’s surface to insert a catheter into the diseased vein. The catheter generates thermal energy to collapse the diseased saphenous vein responsible for your vein problems.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: The vein doctor makes a small incision on the skin’s surface to insert an endovenous laser into the affected vein. The endovenous laser generates laser energy to destroy the problematic vein, rerouting accumulated blood into healthier veins.
- VenaSeal: The vein doctor injects a medical adhesive into the diseased saphenous vein, sealing its walls shut to facilitate its eventual absorption by the body. The accumulated blood reroutes into healthier leg veins.
- ClariVein: The vein doctor makes a small incision on the skin’s surface to insert a specialized catheter with a rotating tip. The catheter destroys the diseased vein’s walls while injecting sclerosant medicine, sealing the vein closed.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: The vein doctor makes small incisions on the skin’s surface and physically extracts the superficial varicose veins. The incision marks gradually heal and fade away.
- Sclerotherapy: The vein doctor injects a medicine called sclerosant into the spider veins. The sclerosant solution seals the spider veins’ walls, turning them into hardened scar tissues eventually absorbed by the body.
#4. Comprehensive Care
The vein clinic in Houston, TX, specializes in comprehensive vein care. They always perform comprehensive ultrasound diagnostic tests to determine if you have chronic venous insufficiency, the root cause of most vein problems. After the diagnosis, they curate personalized vein treatment plans based on your diagnosis, symptoms, medical history, and other factors. This ensures optimal and consistent results.
#5. Insurance Verification
The vein clinic in Houston, TX, accepts all major insurance plans, including Medicare. They also provide free insurance verification before scheduling an appointment. That means you can contact their insurance concierge, work out the terms and conditions of your insurance plan, and receive a comprehensive overview of your treatment cost before starting the procedure. This ensures complete transparency while billing.